Thursday, March 6, 2008

Words of advice...

I would like to make this as simple as it can be. My intention was to write a profound statement discussing the many pros and cons of opening up your life via blog. I was going to advise very politely that the venue is for many different perspectives and emotional states. I was also going to share that writing in general is good for the heart, soul, mind and of course - the reader. I am not going to write that post though... I am instead going to say one thing. If you can't handle what I fucking write about...then don't fucking read this blog. If your only purpose for coming to this blog is to gather ammunition or subconsciously prove to yourself that your life is so shallow that you need mine to live vicariously through...then stay the fuck off. I am sick of all the shit I receive from posting on this blog. Get a fucking life or better yet just enjoy it for what it is worth. It is supposed to my place to reflect, and not a place for you to pass fucking judgement.

This is my blog and you are guests here bitches!

No comments: